Maths club activities are conducted to remove the mathematics phobia in students, to develop their interest in the subject and to teach the importance of Maths in day today life. Maths club activities give a fun filled solution to difficult mathematic problems. It increases the thinking power and mental ability of students.
Some of the club activities are:
- Using game board and dice reinforce the addition of numbers.
- Using number cards identifying the decimal numbers place values.
- Crossword puzzles of shapes with their views.
- Using match sticks listing the possible Roman numerals.
Science club offers science activities and projects for children to inculcate logical and scientific attitude among students. Students can explore the resources of school and their society and introduce them to develop skills in fieldwork and research. The club provides a platform for students to share scientific facts and inventions among them and promote the role of science in the growth and development of the society.
Some of the science club activities are:
- Know scientific names of plants/animals in and around the school campus.
- Preparation of vertical garden.
- Diagram and model making.
- Making compost pit in school.
- Know scientists and their inventions.
Literary clubs provide scope for developing effective skills and promote the below:
- Creative writing skills
- Oratorical skills
- To develop fluency and vocabulary enrichment.
- To develop self confidence to participate in external competitions